"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



1.6.12

May 18, 2009

I found a blog that I had started when I left my blog at ivf.ca and started a new one.....(then I changed my mind about that blog and started this one)....there are some entries that I had forgotten about...some depressing and sad, but this one....I remember this so clearly and with a full heart....
Ok.....so his birthday was great.....we bonded....YEAH....WE'VE BONDED!!!!! We got to spend 5 hours with him, I changed his diaper, fed him dinner, gave him a bath and put him to bed.....Yesterday I felt like a mom.....I miss him so much....I want him home with me.....My favourite part of yesterday was when the three of us went for a walk in the backyard (it's a farm) and we sat Adrien on a blanket....Hubby and I laid down and played with him....hubby rolled over and rested his head on my back while Adrien and I played with bubbles.....it was during that time that I thought "This is my family......these are my boys.....the love in my heart is running over."

No comments:

Post a Comment