"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



2.5.13

life

life seems to be settling a bit.....we did get some more information about Ryan from a Dr, a provisional diagnosis of sorts, which sent me into a tail spin....but I'm taking it with a grain of salt......I am calling a case sharing so that the social workers know what we're are really going through and will be inviting the SLP, the OT, Infant development and the attachment therapist....we will work through this and Ryan will have the best life possible.....because he is worth the fight..I will never give up on him....he is my son.....he is my life
Telling me he needs a helmet cause he wants to ride his bike

No comments:

Post a Comment