"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



13.12.09

It's the final count down!

Well it's offical.......I can count the number of sleeps in this house on one hand! I'm so excited that I can hardly contain myself.
Last night a group of neighbours went out for dinner, it was great to see everyone though it was sad to know that they will not be as close (physically). Updating my to do list would drive me crazy but everything is done except 10% of packing which are things that we still know!

Last Sunday, Adrien and I went to Christmas town with my brother, sister in law and nieces (and their neighbours). We had a good time though Adrien HATED the horse sleigh ride and wanted NOTHING to do with Santa.....poor kid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment