"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



16.10.10

Handsome


All kids are beautiful......I understand that, all creatures of God are beautiful.....having said that, I I have seen some not so cute kids....what? I'm being honest.....And I was secretly worried that my kids wouldn't be cute......when we found out about Adrien, the SW noted how adorable he was... but that was her job, she had to say that.... and ALL kids are beautiful..... since Adrien has been home, he has received a lot of attention around his cuteness. And when I look at the pictures of him, before I really loved him, I could see how cute he was....once I fell in love with him, all I could see was love..... sometimes, when I look at pictures, I see how handsome my little man is and hope his heart remains as beautiful as I see him....

No comments:

Post a Comment