"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



9.11.10

Hold on tight

It's going to be a L-O-N-G ride.....the Social Worker contacted me on Monday stating that she wanted to meet with Hubby and I to get the paper work for number 2 started. After I had to reapply! Anyways, this is going to be a long process as we have to do PRIDE training and aren't signed up until the spring.....is it even winter yet?

The boy is doing so well.....growing, talking and laughing up a storm. He's figured out pronouns and now says "I", "yours", "mine" and "he"......he starts toilet training on November 18....he'll be 30 months then and I think it's about time! Plus, he hates wearing a diaper....oh....here he comes, here comes my slappy feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment