"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



4.1.11

Bucket list

A blog I follow (enjoying the small things) recently talked about her "bucket list". It got me thinking, what would be on my bucket list. Currently my top 5 would be
1. Take family vacation with all my siblings, spouses and children. Just us, the four of us with our partners and our children where we get on a plane and sit on a beach for a week.
2. Adopt another child. I think that would complete our family.
3. Visit the village in Italy that I spent so many childhood summers in as an adult and share it with hubby and the boy.
4. Serve another meal at the shelter I used to work at in Edmonton. I often wonder what became of them.
5. Camp across Canada.

What is on your bucket list? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment