"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



26.6.11

Trains




I don't get the allure.....the allure that calls males to the locomotive that are known as trains. I have two males in my home that are enthralled with trains. I have witnessed them playing with a 40 piece track, 3 engines and about 6 freight trains for 2 hours. TWO HOURS!!!!!! The thing goes around in a circle....round and round and round....I don't get it...but they LOVE it! His Thomas Trains turn into "snack trains", where food is placed in the freight trains and picked out to eat as they pass by. It turns lunch time into fun time....according to hubby...lol...

The boy pretends he's a driver (sorry, I don't know what they're called!) and the trains have races, and wrecks....oh the wrecks.....lmao.....they jump out of their seats to fix the train wrecks, the whole time laughing at the collision.....oh my boys, and their trains..... at least it frees me up to do what I need to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment