"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



10.8.11

August 2011

August has been a great 10 days so far.....we said good bye to a visit with my sister and nephews :( We said Bon Viaggio to my uncle returning to Italy after a great visit last night... and now we wait to start celebrating. Tomorrow is my nephew's 7th birthday....followed by my brothers, then mine. And then back to school, back to reality....and the summer is gone... poof! Without a vacation or a break...but really, am I complaining....we had a fabulous summer to date, the boy has easily grown an inch and is suddenly too tall for all of his 2T jeans...and the 3T are baggy. We're going to try camping.....and then November....sweet November, bringing with it a Disney Cruise.....ahhhhh
September will be busy, with swimming lessons, PRIDE training...(that's right, we're in!), regular playdates and Toopy and Binoo....then in October, hubby and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary....10 YEARS!!!!!!! We're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment