"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



10.9.11

Guess who learned how to ride a bike


Just saying......

I have been trying to teach Adrien all summer to ride his bike....he's been resistant but really wants to learn because all the neighbour kids know how to ride and he wants to be like them. Yesterday, he started pedaling a little....maybe 4 or 5 turns....then he would get frustrated. Today, we went for a bike ride on my bike and I told him he was getting too big for the seat behind me. I told him that next summer he would have to ride his own bike with me and dad. We got home, he got on his bike and off he went. He still needs to practice starting the bike but he rode all the way to the park and around the block!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment