"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



22.9.11

PRIDE- session 1

We started PRIDE training last night. The trainers were great and the group seems fun. The one trainer is an adoptive and foster mom, she has some wonderful stories to share about her experiences and the other trainer is a 9 month pregnant adoption worker. When I saw her, I hoped that people in the crowd weren't infertiles.....and I don't think any of them were. We have a nice mix of people, some doing kin adoptions, some doing fostering and some doing adoption. It feels like it's going to be a sharing group and I don't know yet how much I want to share with them about our first adoption....I know I would not tell his story, that's his, but the experiences and feelings that I had....we will see.
Tonight the information was very VERY dry, a lot of Ministry policies and protocols, though we did watch a video that hubby and I laughed our way through.....
Adrien stayed with a sitter and he loved it! He was still awake when I got home but he had a great time with her, and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment