"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



18.3.12

silly us






It's Sunday.....we are visiting my Grandparents...waiting for the cheese strudel to bake and playing with my 81 year old Grandma's MacBook.....she's awesome, just saying! With a MacBook, comes Photobooth......we love it!
The weather has been stunning the last few days and we have been taking advantage of it. On Friday, I picked up girl cousins after work and did a surprise pick up of Adrien at daycare. He had no idea they were coming and was so happy! We played on the street for about three hours, the girls making fast friends with the kids on the street. On St. Patricks day, we again played out side most of the evening after dropping the girls off at home.....and today, we are here, visiting with my sweet aging grandparents. I love being able to wash their dishes and clean up as a teeny tiny token of how much they have done for me throughout my life. Next we are off to Nonno's house to visit with Zio....the boy and I leave on Friday for Grandma's, Zia's and boy cousins for a week......too excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment