"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



2.3.12

This post is brought to you by...


So interesting things I've been learning lately. The first is that supposedly Tim Horton's strategically promotes their Roll up the Rim to Win during the Church season of Lent, so that people don't give up coffee for Lent....smart....but not as a regular coffee drinker, I don't care.....as a mo who likes to go out and do things with her son, we now head to Tim Horton's for dates. The tradition all started last week with a "free coffee" on my rim....so I took the boy to the local spot. I ordered a coffee and donut, he got a milk and donut. We chatted, we laughed, we drank, we ate, we had a good time.....I love that kid....



No comments:

Post a Comment