"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



6.11.09

People like us

After being on an infertility website for the last five years and sharing my pain and joy with women struggling through becoming parents, just like us, I met one of ladies last night.......We had such a great time and though we had never met in person before it felt like we had known each other for years. There is something to be said about creating support groups of people who have experienced the ups and downs of IF......We hit it off so well and it was so comfortable that I can't wait to see her and her hubby again. She reminds me of myself, her personality is similar, her actions and behaviours are similiar and Adrien LOVED her.....Thanks for a great night M.....can't wait for the last weekend of November when I get to meet more of these fabulous ladies!

1 comment:

  1. ~*Megan*~10.11.09

    Awww - I just saw this!! Brought a tear to my eye!! I feel the same way :) *hugs* Can not wait to see more of you :)

    ReplyDelete