"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



6.1.10

Picture update

Still don't have internet or phone at new house yet, that will be coming January 18.....can I get a woot woot! So I brought my camera to work and am using my work computer to post some new pictures of the little man....cause he's so dang cute!

Trying to get a picture of the boys' new teeth coming in, instead, I seem to have gotten a snotty picture instead. Really, I do clean his nose often.....it was just running as I clicked this one, I swear!
Adrien got a sled for Christmas this year and has enjoyed many walks in the neighbourhood with it.....though we have left it at Nonno's house and will have to pick it up, the stroller just doesn't cut it in the snow!
Adrien recieved this Turtle pool as a gift from our friends......we have filled it with balls and he loved jumping into it....well diving in anyways....then all you hear is "...elp....." He needs some help getting out!
The walking boy on Christmas day trying to figure out what is in his cup....milk, juice or water?
Christmas morning.....what a face......what a face!

No comments:

Post a Comment