"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



4.1.10

two weeks

What a difference two weeks can make for a person. Aside from having no phone or internet yet, life has been interesting. We moved and love the new house....it feels like home though in the process I have miss placed Adrien's baby book that has every milestone from the last seven months in it.......his first hair from his first hair cut, his first birthday cards, his first plane tickets, pictures of his life before us, his birth discharge summary from the hospital, his first hospital visit bracelet and so much more. I kept it out to pack it last incase I needed to add more to it but now I fear I may have accidently thrown it out. I think I have been through every box at least 2x looking for it and can't find it yet.
We celebrated our first Christmas.......it was fantastic and I got a new camera to take better pictures of my boy, once internet is hooked up at home, I will upload them. We spent time with family and friends, celebrated New Years at Riverside park and just spent time together as a family.
There have been changes in hubby's work schedule so today at 12:26 I dropped Adrien off for his first day of daycare......I'm shaking.....it's a great and safe place, it's just hard and I hated doing it. I didn't think it would have this kind of effect on me....he loves the kids there and I'm fighting the urge to call to see how he's doing....hopefully he goes down for a nap.....
Adrien has also popped 4 teeth in the last 2 weeks, three of them being molars and on of them on the bottom......he's not complaining at all (such a great kid) and seems to be handling all the changes in his life like a champ! He not crawling anymore and tonight we go for our last PT visit so that he can be discharged! He's talking up a storm and is asking for Ernie (from SS) all the time now!
WOW, how life can change in just two short weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment