"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



23.5.10

He's 2.....my baby is 2

Our baby is a 2 year old.....entering into the stage where he starts to discover who he is, what parental buttons to push, who he wants to play with, what he likes and doesn't like.....where he becomes a little more risky is exploring his environment, protesting his parents' wishes and testing limits.
If you told me a year ago that I would love this person this much, I would have laughed at you......now my heart is so full it feels like bursting....sometimes when I look at him, I can't catch my breath....

24 month update
* still waiting on his last four teeth
* he may need boosters or shots at 24 months, but I'll be honest, I have no idea!
* we suspect he may suffer seasonal allergies and will find out more
* I laugh when he calls to me "Neeshe (trying to say my name), where are you?" or calls from the slide "Catch you...."
* his vocabulary is exploding, he saying words that I know I've never taught...like tiger....his words are more clear

Can't wait to spend the summer with him and his daddy exploring the city, swimming, playing in the back yard, gardening (hey, how did that get in there), going to parks.....driving to New Brunswick and back (ugh!) I love this age....and can't wait to start the adoption process all over again....sooner than later (we hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment