"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



30.5.10

Parts I don't like!



We've been spending a lot of time in the back yard....playing in water, playing on climbers, digging through gardens, having lots of fun.
Adrien woke up from nap yesterday with his limbs covered in blister looking welts.....panicked (because we don't have ANY medical history) I brought him to the ER. Thankfully it was EMPTY and our entire visit was an hour from arrival to departure. Anyways, the doctor was horrible.....I'm sure he passed his medical exams with flying colours and did well on his residency but COME ON PEOPLE....listen to patient parents when we try to give you information before you claim my son has RING WORM (which I thought he meant pin worm so I felt better {but not much} when the Dr tried telling me ring worm was EVERYWHERE). Well, I filled the prescription and headed home noticing the welts going down and disappearing from his arms. Within an hour (before application of medication) all the welts were gone....obviously NOT ring worm.....Why can't doctors be more thorough....it wouldn't have killed him to do a bit of research....WHATEVER....so I called the pharmacy and had a fabulous conversation with the pharmacist who gave me some great insight......I need to know what is happening to our medical care in this province....I know funding is being cut but why should that effect the quality of knowledge of our Doctors and nurses....My hubby has been trying to get help from our family doctor for an issue for the last three years and the doctor keeps putting him off....it's horrible....

UPDATE: rash came back during his Sunday nap....took tons of pictures of the rash, sent the pictures to our family doctor....went in to see the doctor....DX= HIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment