"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



19.9.10

A Sunday in September

Today we had a family day....we went to Riverside Park and played at the park, threw rocks into the river and played pretend....

Adrien and I balancing on a moving surface.....he insisted on calling it a trampoline and was asking other kids to get off, please, so he could have a turn
TUNNELS!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if it's just my boy or ALL BOYS, but this little guy LOVES the tunnels!
I love this picture of hubby and baby.....looking out into the dirty dirty water... what handsome men I live with!
Throwing rocks off the bridge....I think hubby and I almost peed ourselves laughing at him!
Adrien LOVES airplanes....when he sees one, EVERYTHING must stop so we can watch it cross the sky...while at the park, planes kept flying by.....we decided to pretend we were planes! It was awesome!
chugging on the tracks...
horsey rides

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF US.......

What a fabulously beautiful day with my family......
Today was filled with LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
♥♥♥♥♥



1 comment: