"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



7.10.11

All about everything!

Things are crazy.....between PRIDE, swimming lessons, the excitement of the cruise, Thanksgiving and work....
We finished our 3rd PRIDE training.....I don't know how I feel about it....confused, angry at the abuse kids suffer and just trying to get through it knowing how lucky we are to have our boy.
Swimming lessons....he goes into the lesson without me....I know it's big for him but it's HUGE for me...I'm trusting teenagers to keep my son safe in water....he didn't want to go to that lesson, didn't want to go by himself....until I shared with him that there would be a pool on the boat and Mickey would see him swim.....he went in....he listened to the instructors though he kept making sure I was there and waving him....I totally look like the crazy mother on the side lines!
Thanksgiving....we will be celebrating with family on Monday and hubby gets to work all weekend....YIPEEEEE.....NOT! So I'm hoping to get some packing done and cleaning of the house while keeping an active preschooler occupied with anything BUT the TV!
We leave for our cruise so soon....the Mickey count down has begun......I need the break...now it's just sorting out the little details about hotel and parking......
And work.....well, it's work....and things are stressful....more than usual....and that too shall pass...

Plus my laptop, my computer, my holder of all my information is the shop and has been there for a week or 10 days and who knows when it's coming home.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment