"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



13.2.12

Pink

Pink is his favourite colour.......his cup has to be pink, his plate......when given any choice where pink is an option, the choice will always be PINK! Though I don't care, cause it's only a colour and I think he looks great in pink, hubby has issues with pink....and is forced to deal with it (by me, cause it's just a colour!) and is getting better, though still won't buy him a pink a bike......

2 comments:

  1. It's just pink. I'm betting he's not the only boy who likes pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....and we celebrate it......and all of his little friends LOVE pink.....it's just sometimes daddy's forget! But they come around!

    ReplyDelete