"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



13.9.12

Choices

I have decided to keep writing here......things have happened and I need my safe internet world to vent.....to people that hopefully won't judge me.....so here goes.....
The last 5 weeks have been the longest adoption transition ever.....starting out on this road for a second time, I thought all foster parents were like the Greats....(though I knew they were a more special than most)....I thought these foster parents would at least be good....I have dubbed her the Foster Monster.....she has taken liberties, made assumptions and has been passive aggressive throughout Ryan's transition.  I originally started the new blog as a place that Ryan's birth mom could go to see updates and hear about he is doing.....it morphed into my new "spot" to be me.  In retrospect (one of my "problems" is trusting until proven otherwise) I should have kept that blog for just Ryan and this one for our life......so, I'm back.....and Ryan comes home tomorrow.....and I'm temporarily done work for this year.....Our days are filled with taking Adrien to school, appointments and bonding.....It's going to be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment