"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



13.9.12

Dear Adrien
I'm writing this on the night before your brother joins our family forever.  There are things I want to say to you and share my wishes with you.
Things are changing for you, they have to.....we wanted to give you a sibling and we want to raise another child.  You have been the sunlight in our lives since you came home.  You have been gentle, amazing, smart and loving.  You are a wonderful person with so much charisma in you that it shines through.  Tonight, on the eve that you become a big brother permanently, I am sad and excited for you and us.  You and I have had many many wonderful adventures....






My love, I can't even describe how I'm feeling right now....just now, that I will love you forever.....you will always be my baby boy.......you are forever in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment