"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



16.9.12

Nonno

Ryan is home.....and it is good......very busy but very good.  We went to visit my dad yesterday...we try to go about once a week....it was the first visit that Ryan was home forever!  Ryan loves all things mechanical, tractors, power tools, vacuums and the likes....so my dad's place is like his mecca.  We had fun.....lots and lots of fun!
My dad loves his grandkids.....though I think he feels he has more liberties with his daughters kids than my brother's kids....most of that is cultural as daughters tend to stay closer to their families and sons tend to support their wives families.....Not a bad thing, just kinda how it happens. And now there's Ryan, a boy who loves the same things as his Nonno.....and Adrien is starting to explore more too, with things that Ryan and Nonno like.....I love it! 




Nonno, the story teller


No comments:

Post a Comment