"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



8.11.12

Fire Truck

I was forwarded a web site from my friend.....it's a do it yourself home decor site by an American woman located in Alaska.....she is amazing! I have been looking through her blog as I would LOVE the boys to have bunk beds...though I haven't found anything in stores that I  think is "safe" for my kids. I'm not a fan of ladders....they scare me....I want a bed that has the stairs that go up to the second bunk.  Looking through her site, I have found bunk beds that I love.....the one the boys love is a Fire Truck and though it is a loft bed, I think with a few modifications, it would work as a bunk..... I plan to do this project over the summer.....hopefully, I will have some friends who are willing to lend a hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment