"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



29.11.12

My brothers are amazing.  As kids we may not have always gotten along, but as adults I have a great relationship with them.  What I'm enjoying now is watching them create relationships with my boys.  My oldest younger brother teaches the boys about stuff around the house, explains concepts with them and plays with them.  My youngest brother is more of the playboy type, lots of girls, motorcycles, big dog....and music......it's all about the music for Zio (Italian for Uncle) and Adrien, with the turn tables, flashing lights, big speakers.......
Today, my grandmother had a tumor removed so I went to see her.  Then we went to visit my brother...and the boys bonded over music....
L.O.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment