"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



30.9.09

I HEART MOM

Pictures by JB Photography, September 2009

This is my favourite outfit on Adrien......



Adrien is definitely a mama's boy, which is great because it means we are bonding and our attachment is growing stronger. I'm afraid that one day a girl.....a nasty evil girl will come along and win over his heart.......leaving me behind....now, I'm NOT "one of those moms", but the thought does cross my mind. Also, how much I love him blows me away. I remember growing up and thinking that I love my mom more than anything in this world and then becoming very saddened by the thought that one day I would have kids and love them as much as my mom loves me, making them my #1 priority......I would cry thinking that I wouldn't love my mom the best anymore....well, I still love her, Adrien comes first now, that's the only difference....and one day, he will meet someone and they may decide to have kids and then he will love his kids more than anything in the world.....it saddens me (selfishly) and yet amazes me by just how much room for love our hearts have.......


No comments:

Post a Comment