"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



29.9.09

Let's begin


Me, the first time my mom and dad met me.
Hello....my name is Adrien Joe and I am 16 months 1 week so OBVIOUSLY it's my mom posting these messages.....the point of view will be from mym mom and her view on how I see the world. (should make for some interesting blogging)
A little bit about how my mom got into blogging- about 4 years ago she found a fabulous website that supported women (mainly) and men dealing with infertility issues and began blogging there. Since I have joined the family and changed her world, she has said good bye to the site that saw her through the joy and pains fo becoming a parent and is hoping to make this blog her new home.
A history of how I came home forever- After 6 years of trying to get pregnant, myh mom and dad thought it was time to start the adoptiong ball rolling. They had always planned on adopting and got to business. After almost two years after leaving the starting gate, here I am!
Meeting my forever parents- Three days before my first birthday I was awoken from my nap by my faster parents (known then as mommy and daddy now affectionately known as Gran and Gramp) and brought me downstairs were these three ladies and one guy were in our kitchen. The lady was a blubbering fool (my mom) who wouldn't turn around to look at me and my Gran had to hug her to make her feel better. (my gran gives the best hugs). I was given to the guy (my super cool dad) and we visited for a couple of hours. We visited for two weeks before I moved to my forever home with them. It was tough in the beginning.....especially for my mom who wanted everything to be pergect for me....Four month later, we're doing pretty great and are a happy family unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment