"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



12.2.10

The Wiggles

Having worked with kids with Autism for a very long time, I have come to dislike the Wiggles because of the number of times I had to watch their videos....I always swore my kid would NEVER watch the Wiggles.....Enter cousin M who LOVES the Wiggles. On a visit to Canada, my sister brought the DVD for the kids to watch and Adrien fell in love with Dr. Knockerbocker.....asking to watching it on YouTube....until I found the same DVD.....and brought it home....the Wiggles are more liked in our house than Sesame Street right now......here is a video of Adrien dancing to another one of their songs, A Sailor Went to Sea....he does pretty good at keeping up with all the actions.....he's such a trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment