"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



19.3.10

22 months + 1 day

I can't believe my boy is already 22 months old. He has grown, both physically and cognitively. He is truly getting comfortable with us and coming into his own. He is protesting almost all requests and is testing boundaries with mama and daddy! He is a true boy in every sense of the word. He is teething again....poor kid....getting his incisors I think....He is still growing in his vocabulary....his favourite phase is "come on...." as he motions for you to come with him. He loves the outdoors ..... climbing, slides, swings......he doesn't want to be rocked to sleep anymore (excuse me, who's the baby!) but will drink his bottle on his big boy pillow, then come to me for cuddles.... He is figuring things out all the time.....I found him with a pen in the DVD player....He is doing well at daycare......and offically and legally ours!
Clean Baby Burrito
He's a big boy now!
Mr. Independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment