"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



19.3.10

Life so far!

There has been a lot going on in our lives lately.......We have been planning and organizing A's baptism. Which means organzing a venue, catering, cake, gifts.etc....pictures to follow!
I will be having my pacemaker replaced on April 5th....and then I'll be out of commission for about 4 weeks while my body created scar tissue around the lead to hold it in place. Thank goodness my mom will be coming to help for a couple of weeks......

A long story
We got our adoption order on February 16.......I was told that I would need to wait about 4-6 weeks before I could apply for a birth certificate (BC). I have no patience and decided to apply on line three days later....to see what happens. The gov't guarantees that the BC will be delivered within 15 business days from the time you apply if there are NO issues......So I kept checking the status of the BC. Two weeks later I noticed that my application had been flagged and that a form had been sent to us on March 1....We still hadn't received it via snail mail so I call the Registrars office and explained the situation....she suggested that I send a copy of the adoption order and the details around our adoption. I sent this out registered mail on March 8...requesting a signature of receipt. On March 10 I came home to a Purolator notice on our door. I thought it was the signature sheet and was planning to pick it up on the 11. On March 11, Purolator showed up again....this time hubby was home to sign for the package.....it was our registration of birth of adoption!!! So I assumed that was what the guy tried to deliver the day before. March 16, I received a call from Purolator stating that there was a package for me to pick up by March 17 or it would be returned to sender. I still thought it was the sign back sheet. IT WAS HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So on Thursday I headed to the passport office and our passports will be mailed out April 1!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Other stuff
With the warmer weather here now, my son only wants to be outdoors.....and we struggle EVERYDAY to get things done in the home, like meals, bath times, cleaning....etc.....because we believe it's really good for him to be outdoors....
Our street has a park....and I know we'll be spending a lot of time there!
He like to climb the stairs and says "stair" with each step!
TUNNEL.....he loves hiding in it!
Boo....I see you baby blue!
Playing with the steering wheel.
There are three different sized slides at this park.....my kid goes to the big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment