"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



9.8.10

And we're off






AGAIN!!!!! This has been the year of travel.....Adrien and I are heading back to Nashville for a couple of days....totally last minute and totally needed. I've had some stress at work, with it "right sizing" Fortunately, I was safe but it has left the team on edge, with rumours and speculation flying....so I'm heading to my mom's and sister's where I go when I need to regroup, get away and re-energize.....and I'm lucky enough to have a husband who recognizes the signs and suggests I go! So the boy and I are going for about 5 days.....
Our summer has been full.....full of family, full of friends, full of new babies (Adrien has a new first cousin and second cousin, both born in July), full of pools, full of parks, full of good food, full of laughter and full of love.....
Adrien with cousin Rose.....baby girl number 4 for my brother and his wife
Baking with mommy, though more interested in licking the bowl
With cousin Jameson, first child of mommy's cousin and her husband
Adrien and his cousins walking....

Vaccuuming
At the park
watching TV....such a boy!
Scooting!


No comments:

Post a Comment