"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



31.8.10

Ooops

OK, so I am never ever EVER allowed to cut Adriens hair again. EVER. PERIOD. I may or may not have "trimmed" it a little short around the ears, then gotthe brillant idea to try to even it out with scissors. I was doing really well trimming it on top but felt the back had too much hair and if I took the clippers with a guard on them, I could get it done faster. Long story short, said clippers are now inthe garbage and I have one short haired child. Pictures to folow along with a letter of apology to my son with a signed affadavit that I will never ever cut his hair again and we will always go to Mag.ic C.uts or something of the sort. So please, if you see my son in the next few days, don't make fun of him, it's not his fault!

1 comment: