"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



27.8.10

My blog

I read tons and tons of blogs, they are funny, witty and insightful......I write this blog because I want to have a written record for my baby and I want to share his growth with family and friends that don't get to see him often. My mind comes up with witty entries, funny stories that never make it to the blog, either because I have forgotten what I was going to say or my hands can't type as fast as my brain thinks. That being said, this summer has been something, work has been challenging this summer, trying to get into my new role, get things settled into my new office, getting to know everything that I'm responsible. I come home tired.....and then I feel guilty because I need a half hour to unwind.....before I get dinner ready....I just need quiet time, I feel selfish sometimes for that.....I love spending time with my family....(see, just got distracted and TOTALLY forgot what I was going to write!) doing things with my husband and kid.....but I feel like all I ever do is clean, cook and grocery shop....I know I have been on two vacations this summer, but I just need time with my family.....just the three of us. I come home and the house is a disaster...dishes in the sink, toys everywhere, laundry hampers bursting over and all I want to do is play with my kid.....but I don't want him to live in a disorganized house....and I know that he may not remember what the house looked like growing up but how much time I spent with him, teaching him, playing with him, loving him......I think this all comes because another year has ended for me and a new age bracket is starting....I will no longer be able to check the 31-35 box any more.....This entry is probably pointless and doesn't make sense, but that's me....scattered with so much to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment