"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



28.7.12

Beach Bums

It's official.....we are beach bums....as I won't be taking any vacation time over the summer as I'm trying to bank it all for next summer, we are stealing every second we can at beaches. We have hit the beach at least 8 times this summer, 3 times in one week. Today we left super early and got to spend 10 hours frolicking in the water, playing in the sand and crashing with waves. It was the waviest I have ever seen our favourite beach and Adrien couldn't get enough....squeals of delight with each passing wave, getting braver and braver, venturing out to the buoy with me....the waves were spectacular, throwing us around, sweeping us off our feet and crashing around us.....what a fabulous day! I love making these kinds of memories with Adrien and fostering his love for the outdoors while overcoming some of his minor fears....and crashing them like the pounding waves!
The gang and our set up! In total, there were 18 of us, plus two dogs!
Cuddling with mama
chilling in the water
My little fish

Building in the sand

Not my shades!

Hanging with his bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment