"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



8.7.12

Summer of B's!

This summer is going to be able everything B for me....I have had a need to shake it up, take the Boring and make it Brilliantly Bright.....So, thus far, my summer has included doing great B things!
Going to Beaches.....we have gone to three different beaches this far and have a "secret" bucket list to go to at least three beaches a month.....Looking for good beach recommendations (on the Great Lakes and Georgian Bay)
Body piercing....I got my nose pierced about 15 years ago when I was living in Edmonton...I loved it...and wore it proudly for 5 years before a client accidently  kicked it out of my face. A very close friend of mine was texting me one day and mentioned that she was getting her nose done.  I offered to come with her for support.  In the texting, I somehow volunteered to redo my nose (I have been wanting to since it got kicked out)  I LOVE IT! Thank you H!
The third B is books.....I miss reading.....so much....then with everyone talking about the 50 Shades Trilogy, I thought I would read it.....in 10 days, I have read 3 books....by some people's standards, that's slow, by my standards, that's amazing....seeing as how I haven't picked up a book since the boy came home....well, except for the Twilight series....

The fourth B is biking.....my neighbours and I head out for nightly bike rides throughout our city....we go for an hour to three hours, depending on stops!  Normally, it's two of us and we ride around people watching and laughing.  Last week, on our three hour tour, there were 5 of us and we up downtown at the pubs!  It was so much fun!

And Bus rides...we took some kids on the city bus to the downtown splashpad.....Adrien had never been on a bus and I haven't been on one since I lived in Edmonton.....it was so much fun!


Looking for more "B" things to do.....open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment