"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



20.7.12

Round 2

So in the world of adoption there is a lot that has been going on lately...and without getting into too much detail yet, we have been presented with 3 different children and short listed for all three.....though that's great news, two WERE consent to adopt and both families have decided to parent....I think that's great for them and I wish them the best. The third one is where my heart is....we have our interview in early August...and I'm praying for the best outcome for this little person......but secretly, inside....the picture below is how I'm feeling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment