"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



29.7.12

Getting Close

Our interview for a potential second child is drawing near and I am already a bundle of nerves....I'm scared about the interview but I'm more terrified about not being chosen for the child...reading the profile, I got the same feelings that I got when I read Adrien's profile, though with Adrien, we had been presented with 18 children before Adrien.  This will be our first presentation this round of a child, though we did have the two consent adoption profiles....I wanna trust my gut, though am scared to in case my gut is wrong and I'll be heartbroken....I KNOW that if this child doesn't come home with us, there will be another child, though reading the profile, this child would fit so nicely into our family, both nuclear and extended.  Even both social workers commented on how well this child would fit.  What we know if that we are the first family being interviewed for the child.....and that the agency considers us a strong family.....Praying for the best outcome for the child.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop in and wish you strength, hope and courage - the interviews are a nerve wracking time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got goose bumps reading this! Go with your gut, trust it, believe in it and go for it. You've experienced heart break before, you will survive, but this is an incredible opportunity to nurture hope and all things wonderful.

    Keeping everything crossed for you and this little angel.

    ReplyDelete