"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



21.6.10

Vacation

We leave soon for our longest family vacation EVER.....we are going to the east coast for a very extended period of time. Not only are we going there, we are driving there with a 2 year old. Our destination is over 1600 km aways (also known as 995 miles!) In total, it should take us 18 hours... but with a 2 year old who knows how long it'll be. We are planning (PLANNING) to leave at 3am...I hoping to get the boy to sleep for a few hours in the car before he wakes up.....this way we will get about 400 km done before he is even awake..... then we will be stopping in Montreal to have breakfast with a friend and her daughter (I think her husband is working) then back on the road. OMG I am finding that I am having to really psyche myself up for this. 1600 km with my husband and kid..... here's to hoping for great weather and great moods..... and safe travels.

Then, when we get there, we will be greeted by hubby's extended family....I am so excited to see them, we had a fabulous time with them last year that we have been looking forward to return all year!

NEW BRUNSWICK here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment