"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



24.4.12

Swimming Superstar

Today was his second swimming lesson. Hubby took him as it was in the morning. We had found him a smaller class with one other child his age and swimming ability (kinda) I prepped hubby as best as I could, letting him now what Adrien's escape beahviours looked like. Hubby got him to the lesson where Adrien was able to identify to hubby that he was scared about going into the water. The instructor walked Adrien to the shallow end and after only 5 minutes of crying and escape behaviour the boy got into the pool! I got a text from hubby telling me he was in! Then I got another text....telling me that using just a pool noodle, Adrien was kicking (swimming) to the deep end.....He did the length of the pool with just a pool noodle! We are so proud of this little man who identified and overcame his fear to be able to learn and enjoy the water! YAY ADRIEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment