"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



16.5.11

2 years

What a difference years makes in people's lives....and when that someone is your new 1 year old son, two years passes in a blink of an eye....though two years ago, this day felt like forever away... A will be three on Wednesday.....and I get looks from people who don't know he's adopted, looks when they ask me if he's an only child....looks when they ask if we want more.... people are weird... so full of judgement and without realization of people's realities....if that even make sense....and just like when we were going through our assisted technology, I feel compelled to assure them that "we're working on it!".....I don't know why I feel obligated to inform mere strangers of our parenthood plans....but I do....and I do....so here is a look of the little man over the last two years.... WOW... all I can say is WOW..... where did my baby go....man, I love that kid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment