"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



29.5.11

Wanna know a secret?

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in October. That in itself is not a secret. We have planned a family vacation.....at first we were going to do a Disney Cruise....in the Caribbean. Then I got nervous about being on a boat for so long....so we decided that we would go to Turks and Caicos to a resort for families.....well, totally my style, I waited to long to book and the price doubled.......so.......we are going on a Disney Cruise! And we have a balcony room!!!!!! OMG....for someone who was so nervous....I am beside myself with excitement. Our port of calls include St. Maartin, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay which is in the Bahamas! I have 5 months and 3 days to wait but I know the wait will be well worth it.......It'll be our first destination vacation of three and our second since we married....Adrien and I have spent the day looking at cruise videos, Mickey and all his friends and the different destinations.......EXCiTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E.....Mickey Mouse....Mickey Mouse!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I had a friend who worked on one of those cruises. She loved it.

    ReplyDelete