"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



7.5.11

Mother's Day....take 1



So tomorrow North America will celebrate mothers.....today.....the world of adoption will celebrate Birth Mothers.....I don't know Adrien's birth mom though I think of her often, almost daily.... she is the woman I wonder most about....she is a mystery to me, besides what I have on paper about her, I don't know what she looks like, I don't know what she sounds like or what colour her eyes are, though I know when I look in my son's face, I must see glimpses of her....regularly, without knowing it.....Today, I wonder how she is doing....if she gets the letters I send, if she wonders about the wonderful little man she carried for 9 months....does she look at ever 3 years face and wonder....."is that him?".....I want her to be happy and know that he's doing well....he's thriving....he's happy....he's loved ...he is so loved by so many and has impacted so many lives with that smile.... so to her and all first moms....I want to wish you the Happiest Birth Mother day ever....and may you be happy...today and every day.....


Today is also very significant for me.....it's the day I offically became a mom...... Two years ago today I got the call..... that we were chosen as Adrien's parents... read about it here http://adriensworld.blogspot.com/2009/10/call.html

No comments:

Post a Comment