"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



11.10.09

Giving Thanks


Today is Adrien's first holiday with us as his forever family, I find it fitting that the first one is Thanksgiving as there are so many things that I am thankful for this year.

I am thankful for my son

I am thankful for my husband

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for my friends

I am thankful that I am employed

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my stomach

I am thankful that I live in Canada

I am thankful that I have the freedom to choose what I want to do, what I want to believe and how I want to live my life.

For all these things I am thankful........thank you God......

No comments:

Post a Comment