"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



16.10.09

Pashmina Prince


A couple of years ago some coworkers and I went to conference. In the BIG room, it was rather cold so for four days we wore pashminas.....all of us did, hence the start of the Pashmina Gang. The day after we found out about Adrien we had a planned dinner with the gang....I was so excited to share my wonderful news and they were so happy to hear it. Since then I have shared many stories and and experiences around my new adventure with them and as I was the last one to become a parent, I think they all enjoyed it! Tonight, Adrien became an honourary Pashmina Prince, receiving and wearing his first pashmina.....Thanks Steph, Andrea, Catherine & Ray, for giving my kid the honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment