"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



12.10.09

Stuck Truck


My sister gave Adrien one of her boys not used toys which is a truck shape sorter that moves when you push the drivers head done. Adrien LOVES this toy....he was playing with it one afternoon and tried sitting on it (like he does with all his toys) and it got stuck on him....I couldn't stop laughing.....and laughing....though I did stop laughing long enough to get these pictures!


1 comment:

  1. I love these picks!!! You have to understand, I am in the trucking industry, and these pics put a whole new meaning to .."Take your truck and shove it up your #$$ !!! But your son is soooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete