"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb



5.10.09

Tazzie



I have a really good friend named Tazzie, she's really cool and I get to hang out with her a lot. Though I don't know how to play with her yet, I play beside her and imitate all the things that she does.
My mom is always bugging me that I'm going to marry her but really mom, I think she'll just be one of my closest friends, almost like a sister to me.
She's really cool, she likes milk, Abby, Zoe and Bert from Sesame Street, she likes Rock Band!, she loves her Pliget AND she loves being a superhero! She can talk A LOT and runs around the kitchen laughing while I try to keep up. She's a great artist and lots of fun. She's my friend and I love her lots!
We take baths together
Do arts and crafts together
Play in bed together!
Live together in a cardboard box!
And make dinner together!
We have SO much fun together!




No comments:

Post a Comment